Navy color at Navy Yard

      It looks like after my preferred colors of black and white, my third favorite color is navy. It is my third post in row in which I am wearing navy blue. Summer is definitelly coming to the end, but it is still pretty hot in our region. That's why I continue to post summer outfits.

     This skirt is one of the oldest item in my wardrobe. Originally, we bought it for my daughter and later she gave it to me. Every year I try to get rid of this skirt, but in the end, I always decide to  keep it for one more year. This is just too comfortable! But now I am on a cleaning mood and will see what happens...

     Do you have any items in your closet which you can't get rid of?










Top - Friend's gift, Skirt - NY&Company, Boots - INC International Concepts,
Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - Anthropologie, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Comments

  1. Amazing color! Your boots look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, The skirt is so cute, and you can wear it well into the fall. On another note, you inspired me--I bought a jumpsuit--black with white polka dots--for my Hawaii cruise next winter (but maybe I will wear it when I come to the DCLC event).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! I am glad you bought a jumpsuit. I would love to see it on you. Madeline, are you coming to PA?

      Delete
  3. You look sensational in that top Tatiana! The skirt is great, I love the colour! Hope you are having a great week xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Maria! Have a wonderful week too!

      Delete
  4. Wow how stunning are you?!? This skirt is gorgeous and I love the bright blue color!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Tatiana, this sillouete is so striking on you. Keep the skirt it looks lovely ! I especially love the ots top with it. I dont own many stripes, but I love details that make a striped top special, like this.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep the skirt, this color is so on trend this fall and it really suits you. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: I also love the top, it is a classic. Lise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts