Our Anniversary

      I know that jumpsuits have been very popular this summer and I really wanted to buy one, but every time I tried them on there was something I didn't like. Finally, I decided that I didn't need one anymore. The summer season has almost passed and no one knows what the next one will bring. Will jumpsuits still be relevant?

     Today Evgeny and I were going to Philadelphia to celebrate our 12-year marriage anniversary and I was planning to wear a monochrome black outfit which I had tried on a couple of days ago. I liked it, but right before I was going to put it on I decided to explore the "evening section" of my closet and, to my big surprise, I detected a jumpsuit. What a surprise!

     It turns out that I have a trendy item in my closet which I didn't even remember about. Of course, I changed my mind right away and decided to wear this forgotten piece of my wardrobe. Sometimes it is good to forget what I own and rejoice again after finding it.

     Of course, it was a wonderful night!









Jumpsuit - Cache', Shoes - Steve Madden, Clutch - Macy's, Earrings - Anthropologie,
Bracelet - Daughetr's gift

Comments

  1. That is a stunning jumpsuit and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you opted for a jumpsuit as opposed to a dress or skirt. That is a fabulous jumpsuit. Love the intricate halter top. Looking stunning! Congrats on your anniversary!

    Welcome by and join my new monthly Tuesday linkup, babe. Have a great week! <3 Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/08/skirtmas-in-july-2018-recap-and-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Evgeny--to have you at his side (in life and at your anniversary celebration). You look lovely. the jumpsuit is gorgeous and you wear it so well. Happy anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A jumpsuit can be so chic. This one is gorgeous and is a great "fancy" look as opposed to a dress. It definitely think it's a great option for fall since it will keep you warm!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a great jumpsuit! The halter-neck top is just gorgeous on you and the wide legs are so on trend. Very stylish! Congratulations on your anniversary, it looked like a beautiful night xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the anniversary. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much, Julie! Of course, you should! Philadelphia is beautiful and it is so much good energy there. And it is not too far from you! I will definitelly join your link up. Thanks for invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you the best Tatiana!How wonderful that you were able to redicover this beautiful jumpsuit in your closet! I love the scarf-like print and the halter style. Very pretty on you. Scarf prints are trending this Fall- see you are ahead of the game!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts