Saturday stroll

      I want to admit that it is not easy to always create interesting looks at the winter time. Cold temperature makes my outfits look limited, because no matter what I wear I always have to cover it up with a coat. Most of the outfits I show in my blog I wear in my daily life that's why I am forced to repeat them over and over again. Sorry about that but I am sure that it will be over soon. I am so ready for spring!

      Today we went to Media to get some groceries and on our way we just stopped to take a few pictures. I have noticed when I don't know what to wear I always resort to my trick - I choose a black and white scale. I know I have said it many times before, but it is my favorite combination.

     Have a wonderful weekend my friends!








Coat and Sunglasses -Ralph Lauren, Sweater - Chapter Club, Leggings - Joe Fresh
Boots - Nine West, Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - NY&Company


Linking up with:
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I remember someone recommending to me to wear "monochromatic" colors with one offset, and I have often done that (mine, too, is usually all black or all navy blue with one other color). You chose black with a splash of white. You are always an attention-getter because you look stunning in whatever you are wearing. (The red lipstick is a lovely touch.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline!!! Thank you so much! Yes, I totally agree with this recommendation. It is easy to do and at the same time it always looks stylish.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts