Close friends' wedding

      Evgeny and I were invited to our close friends' wedding. As soon as got the invitation I started looking for a new dress. I went to King of Prussia Mall a couple of times but there was nothing I liked enough to buy. Some dresses were pretty good and looked great on me but were too expensive, and others were not as expensive but they were poor quality and looked very cheap. After trying a few times to find something beautiful and affordable I finally gave up.

      I opened my closet and looked closer at what I have there. It didn't take much time to realize that I have a perfect dress for this event. I totally forgot that I have the whole outfit which I previously bought to attend my niece's wedding in Russia three years ago. I have everything put together - shoes, earrings, bracelets, clutch. Of course, I am going to wear it!

     I tried it on and it still looked good on me! The only two things I had to add to this look were my good mood and smile, but those are never a problem in my case.

    The wedding was amazing and I felt thrilled looking at our most beautiful and happiest couple in the world!









Dress and Earrings - Cache', Shoes - Carlos, Bracelets - Express
Clutch - Macy's
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I bet you and Eugene were the most amazing couple there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is absolutely stunning on you! I'm sure you were the best dressed guest!

    http://www.avecamber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jaw dropped, my mind feels erased. You are so amazing the help is staring at you in the last pic. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts