Big shopping day

      Today I decided that it is time to go shopping. I haven't been at the stores for so long and I realized how much I missed it. I know that on-line shopping is getting more and more popular and I have to admit that it saves a lot of time and energy, and it is very convenient.

      But I still have my moment when I want to go to my favorite stores and get inspired by their store designs. I love to touch fabrics of the items, and look closer at the mannequins, and how the designers put garments together.  The aromas of candles and potpourri make this pastime even better, especially when seasons change.

      Then I choose everything I like from the new collections (from earrings to shoes) and try everything on until I get tired. Yes, I can spend the whole day in the stores I like, and I never feel bad about it. Of course, I don't do it often, but some days I definitely need it.

     Today was one of those days when spent almost three hours at Anthropologie and I got so lucky with my new purchases. As you already know I am a big bargain person, I am all about good deals. And I got a few really ones which I will show you soon.










Top - Olga's gift, Tank Top - Victoria's Secret, Jeans - Express, Shoes - Aldo, Bag - Valentina,
Necklace and Earrings - Express, Macy's, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photo by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, you inspired me to see if we have Anthropologie here, and we do (and not too far from my home). Also, Eugene must be the most patient man in the world to spend a day shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Madeline, please, let me know if you like it or not. And I totally agree about Eugene, he is very patient!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts