My big trip

      My big trip is coming up on September 14th and all I do now is just buying presents, pack and get prepared for my vacation. Evgeny and I are going to Russia for almost three weeks to visit our families and friends.

      Let me tell you that it is not that easy to set everything up between a full time job, find gifts for my friends and relatives, and take photos for my blog..., but I am getting there. Most of the presents are bought, one suitcase is packed and wardrobe for our travel is finalized.

    Today was a big day with the final shopping for my Russian girlfriends and my mom. We went to Macy's and I got so lucky with great deals there. I love this store, because it has so many options and I also can use my coupons on top of their discounts. It is hard to beat some of their prices.

    A top and jeans I am wearing today are from my recent purchase at Anthropologie. They had 40% off on sale items and, of course, I couldn't resist to buy a few beautiful pieces form there.










Top and Jeans - Anthoropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Arcadia, Earrings - Macy's,
Necklace - NY&Company, Sunglasses -Dolce Babbana, Watch -  Apple

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love how confident you are in your style. You make every outfit look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! I was waiting for these jeans to go on sale for almost two months. When it happened, they didn't have my size on-line anymore, and I was so happy, when I found them at the store. Eugene calls these jeans "Musketeers pants", but I really like them even though he makes jokes at me every time I put them on.

      Delete
  2. So stylish! Love the whole look! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts