Outfit for late spring

    I don't know if I am fully ready to continue posting on my blog. My mood goes up and down all the time. Sometimes I feel like I don't have any energy even to do my daily routine. It is still hard to even think about the loss of my mom, but I know how upset she would have been with me if she saw me being so sad. She always repeated that sadness and discouragement are the greatest sins. She was the one who never looked back and believed that life is always fair in any form. She truly had faith in God.

    She was so proud when I started this blog because she was sure that I have an impeccable taste (of course, because she was my mom), and always encouraged me when I wanted to quit. That's why today I decided to continue. I am not sure if I can do it every week, but still, I will try...

    Today was a rainy, gray, chilly day in Philadelphia. It seems to me that this year our spring is a month late. I am still wearing a trench coat at the beginning of May. I didn't include any new items in today's outfit, just a simple casual look I created with a combination of all my old "friends". But I got special pleasure from the fact I put on the heels again.., I really miss them!

Trench - Everlane, Sweater - Anthropologie, Shirt, and Necklace - Free People
Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - Effy, 
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Watch - Burberry

Photos by Evgeny Verivski 

Linking up with:
 

Comments

  1. Perhaps you can find some kind of comfort in blogging. I do hope you continue because your mother is right, you do have a great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you, Nancy! My blog makes my happy. Thank you very much for your support!

      Delete
  2. Tatiana, your mother was right about your sense of style! When I moved back to Philadelphia in spring 1995, May was so cold I wore wool blazers (they were in style then--or at least in my mind) almost all month long. We are having a cool spring, too (last two nights it was in the 30s). I am still wearing hats and gloves. Chat soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it is really cold in your state! Thank you very much, Madeline! I am so happy to have you in my life!

      Delete
  3. You do have a wonderful sense of style. I hope to continue stopping by to visit your blog. These pictures in the rain seem very appropriate! As usual, you look classy!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your very stylish look, Tatiana. All the elements complement each other beatifully.
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylish and chic as always! Love the placement of the interesting necklace. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tatiana
    I am glad to see you again, blogging. I love your style, very classy! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers and comfort to you
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely to see you bock blogging again, nice to have you back but totally understand if you feel you need a break. Lovely look as always, you look so chic and very elegant. Thanks for sharing with #chicandstylish today Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this super stylish look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the classic pieces in this outfit - the shoes are a fun touch of print with it. So sorry to hear about your mum though. She was right, you do have a great sense of style, and it's nice you are able to return to something that brings you joy and that she encouraged you in :)

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tatiana, your mother was absolutely right that you have impeccable style. That was not just a biased opinion because it came from your mother. I lost my mother long before blogging was even a thing, but I know that she would get so much joy from I what do in my little corner of the internet. I do hope that you can find the fuel to continue blogging from the joy that it brought your mother and will continue to bring you. Sending you lots of healing prayers and energy, my friend.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelbee, thank you so much for your kind words! May our moms rest in peace.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts