Matching pink

     I always try to pick lighter colors in my looks at this time of the year, especially when trees and bushes start blooming. Usually pink is not my preferable color, but I like how my clothes match with colors of flowers in the springtime. 

    This year we have a very strange spring. One day I need a warm sweater or a jacket and boots, and the very next day it is warm and sunny when I can almost wear summer outfits. But I am not going to complain about it, I have enough clothes in my closet for any weather. 

    Again, my look was created from items that "have lived" in my wardrobe for several years. And it looks like I can manage this season without new purchases.








Jacket, T-Shirt, Earrings - Anthropologie, Jeans - Wrangler, Shoes - Michael Kors,
Bag - Ralph Lauren, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski
 
Linking up with: 

Comments

  1. Love these spring shades and what a perfect spot for pictures!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant pink with the fine stripe in your blazer, matching your bag perfectly. The backdrop is spectacular! Great to see you again Tatiana in #WowOnWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look chic and these colors work so well on you. The backgrounds are pretty too!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously chic outfit once again! Great photography too. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and want to mention that I am loving your lighter hair, noticed it in your last post. Very pretty. Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure at first if I liked it or not... I thought it was to light for me, but now I love it. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. That striped blazer is beautiful on you! I really like the pink bag with it and of course the background of these photos are beautiful with the blossom! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are gorgeous, Tatiana. And what a fabulous blazer! I love the shades of pink and the pairing of the blazer with wide legged denim and slip on sneakers. It is such a cool modern take on blazer styling, too. Fabulous, my friend.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit Tatiana, elegant blazer with wide leg denims looks great together. The flowers around you are gorgeous
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts