My big loss

 Hello, my fashion friends!

      I know, it has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I am going through the most difficult time of my life... My beloved mom passed away at the end of February, it was sudden and unexpected. Although in our current lives death is not unexpected anymore due to the stupid virus. She was supposed to celebrate her 80th birthday in April, and now, instead of a big birthday party, I am going to Russia tomorrow to do a memorial service for her.

      Today is the first day when I could finally write this post. My heart is broken, but I hope one day I will be back on track with my fashion posts. I miss it but my mind is too preoccupied with my loss.

     Rest in peace my dear mamochka, you were my biggest support, my role model, and my closest friend. Love you so much!

     I wish you all great health! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!

Photo by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of strenght.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding you and your family in prayer. Safe travels. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tatiana, I am so sorry to hear this - It has brought a tear to my eyes. I knew that something wasn't right as you had been away from the blog - I'm sending you much love and best wishes.
    I hope you have lots of wonder and cherished memories - some day maybe you would do a post about your wonderful Mum. I would love to hear about her and your life. Take time for yourself - you will surely need that and I hope all your travel plans and memorial go smoothly. Best wishes Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss Tatiana. Hope your trip to Russia will be without any headaches
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Anna! I came back already. It wasn't an easy trip, but I really wanted to do at least 40th days in honor of my mamochka (you know it is a big thing for us). I couldn't go for her funeral unfortunately.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts