Mixing prints

     As you, who read my blog regularly,  have already noticed, I am pretty conservative and careful with my style. If I am in doubt, I prefer to leave a piece of accessories or extra layer  of clothes out,  rather than add it to my outfit. It is very rare that I push myself out of my comfort zone and I like the result. Usually,  my experiments end up with disappointment and when I look at my pictures I know I will never repeat a look again.

     Of course, once in a while I try to be more flexible and play with items in my closet, like today... Honestly, I am still not comfortable with matching different prints in my outfits even though I like to see it on others very much. But today I felt comfortable enough to repeat that look again.








Poncho - TJMaxx, Turtleneck, Pants, Earrings - Anthropologie, Belt - NY&Company
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:



Comments

  1. cute combination! never thought of mixing those 2 patterns together...very cozy winter look : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you don't feel very confident in this outfit. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that I am not good with mixing prints. Thank you so much, Nancy!

      Delete
  3. I find myself mixing prints more these days, and I like the look. Maybe I will take a picture the next time I do it and post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, do, Madeline! I would love to see it! Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete
  4. This print mixing outfit is very chic! I love the lengths here, the peplum style with the belt cinched, and the length of the pants really show off those gorgeous boots. Beautiiful!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! Everything I have read about print mixing is to mix a small print like your print with a bigger print like your top! Very classy print mixing!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mireille! It is a great tip about small and big prints, I will remember that.

      Delete
  6. I know exactly how you feel and this gets a big thumbs up from me, it works so well together. Keep trying the mixing as you give us all inspiration and it makes an outfit so much more interesting. It really is an art, but you've got it hands down! Thanks for adding to the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. That was a remarkable and complete article… all of the tips tallied and explained will be valuable for the people who are wise enough to tap from it. Any business nowadays without electronic long range informal communication sign and proximity may not make it to the farthest, and adventure additionally is a bit of the best approach to accomplishment in business. Continue doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts