My vacation look #1

      Here we go again... Evgeny and I spent a week at Cape May, NJ. Like I have said before (here: Vacation time. Look #1), it is my favorite shore to go to near us. We had a wonderful time exploring new restaurants, Cape May Winery and a Zoo.

      I realized from last year that the last week of June is the perfect time to go to this place because the weather is still not hot, the shore is not too crowded and the water in the ocean is my kind of the temperature. I don't like the ocean and the sea when it gets too warm. I prefer the cool water.

      For the first night I chose my new dress which I recently bought at my store. I think this dress was perfect to spend for this kind of vacation. In my my opinion, it looks very relaxed and beachy and, at the same time, very appropriate for having dinner in a nice restaurant...









Dress, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Guess, Bag - Macy's, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photo by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. Love this dress on you! Sounds like a wonderful vacation!

    -Katie
    http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! I am finding lately that I enjoy dressing up a little and I sure need to wear my dresses more!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you do, if it makes you feel better! Thank you very much, Mireille!

      Delete
  3. This dress is so beautiful on you.

    xo, Joling
    http://lovejoling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely dress, you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing on the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts