Busy print dress

     I found this dress on final sale at Anthropologie around last Christmas. At first, it looked to me like it was too much: this busy pockmarked design hurt my eyes; printed horses on me, really? But the price was so attractive... I decided to buy it thinking that it might seem too crazy right now in winter time, but summer is all about bright colors. I was sure that it was going to work well for the warm and sunny days.

      And I was right... When I got it out of my closet on Sunday I knew right away that I will spend a great, comfortable day in Philadelphia wearing this bright, crazy-printed dress. And I was not mistaken!








Dress, Shoes - Anthropologie, Bag - Olga's gift, Earrings - Express, 
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. I love everything about this dress...the style, the print...oh and the pockets of course! Definitely a dress I would wear!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree, it is very comfortable for hot days. Thank you very much, Jennie!

      Delete
  3. Anthropologie always comes through with the best dresses! Loving the print and bonus that it has pockets!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress looks lovely. I love the print and the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful and elegant!
    Love this dress!

    xo, Joling
    http://lovejoling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty dress! I love the busy print and how chic the style of it is!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is stunning and you look gorgeous in it. It's so you and the colors are perfect. Love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning - just a perfect dress on you! Thank you for adding to the #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress Tatiana looks great with these black mules
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts