Unusual proportions

      I was looking in the mirror at myself and couldn't figure out... Do I like this combination of long puffy coat and culottes or not? Are the proportions between them right? Usually with this coat I would wear a regular pair of pants or skinny jeans with high boots, or a shirt skirt. But a longer jacket with shorter pants looked a little bit out of my style and comfort zone. I spent another few minutes turning around looking at my reflection and still wasn't sure if I like it or not.  And finally decided to give it a try.

      We spent the whole Sunday in Philadelphia and I want to say that I felt very comfortable and warm in this cozy outfit. Walking on Market Street I accidentally looked at the store window and saw my reflection. I stopped for a second and realized that I liked what I saw. It looked unusual because the proportions were different from what I am used to. But I think it worked well together...








Coat - Elie Tahari, Sweater - H&M, Culottes - Anthropologie, Shoes - Betsey Johnson,
Bag - Arcadia, Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabanna
Necklace - NY&Company
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I wasn't sure at the beginning but scrolling through the images I came to conclusion that it all come together very well
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Anna! I had the same feelings at the beginning.

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit, comfortable and super stylish you look pretty chic dear thanks for sharing.
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so posh casual. Love it! Thanks for linking up to the Top of the World Style linkup party. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you very much! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you too! Best wishes!

      Delete
  4. I love the look of the proportions. I know sometimes you have to try things on to see what we picture. Gorgeous neutral tones and I love your booties. Merry Christmas!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jessica! You are always very kind! Merry Christmas to you! Wishing you all the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts