Unexpected purchase

      Approximately a month ago we stopped by Willow Grove Mall. Evgeny had some errands to run and I decided to wait for him inside the mall.  I didn't plan on bying anything, I just wanted to window-shop to kill time.

      And then I saw a coat on a mannequin at Express. I went inside right away and looked closer... It was made from a blend of boiled wool and polyester, and it looked similar to boucle fabric which I liked very much. Plus, ivory is one of my favorite colors.

      Of course, I decided to try it on and as soon as I put it on I realized that this coat belongs to me. I cannot leave the store without it. That day Express had great deals and instead of paying $228.00 I bought it for $104.00. Isn't great?









Coat - Express here, Turtleneck - Chapter Club, Jeans - Anthropologie, Boots and Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - Effy, Gloves - TJMaxx

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. That coat is so chic and wow what a great price! You'll have it for years because it's such a classic!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Ruth, it is the classic coat Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I think it's a bargain. And good for your you bought it. You look stunning in this coat. Woman, what can you want more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Nicole! Thank you so much for your support!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts