Total black

    I have heard many times that people who choose a black color in their outfits often tend to have issues with low self-esteem, and even depression. It is a very strange statement for me because I am the one who almost always see a glass of water half full rather than half empty. But I love black! 

    To me it is the most powerful color and when I need to pull myself together or feel bold - I always choose black. It gives me additional confidence and strength, I feel invulnerable and very calm deep inside.

    Even though lately I have been all about light colors (which is unusual for me in the cold season), today I decided to wear a monochromatic black, or the so-called the "total black", outfit. And it felt so good... It was like my second skin. 

    And I was convinced once again that we are the only ones who endow each color certain meanings. For some it is an opportunity to become invisible and hide, while for others, on the contrary, it is an opportunity to stand out and confidently declare oneself.

    What color gives you strength and confidence?

 

Comments

  1. Thats my favorite look! And what a stunning coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monochromatic in black is one of my favorites! Classy and beautiful. I never stick long with one type of color, I go from neutrals to brights to monochromatic to patterns. The fun of getting dressed.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic in this monochrome look! Love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the height of sophistication Tatiana with the dramatic gold buttons and MK logo, and glamorous red lipstick! Thanks for linking up at #WowOnWednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stylish look! I love the buttons and the style of the coat! Very chic! and yay for red lipstick, another classic favorite. You look wonderful!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant look, Tatiana! I am with you that an all black outfit screams bold and empowered to me and I feel very confident wearing it. Your coat is gorgeous and the gold buttons make such a wonderful statement. Beautiful styling, my friend! Thanks for linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing and so chic!! I love wearing all black, too. You can't go wrong with it!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your all black outfit Tatiana, it is definitely makes a strong fashion statement. You look very elegant, the coat is great
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very stylish in black, this is such a classic monochrome outfit and a great coat :) I agree, I think everyone's power colour is different! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a good weekend, it's a hot day here today :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mica! It is so interesting to read that it is hot somewhere... We had a lot of snow yesterday. Have a great day!

      Delete
  10. You look stunning in black as with all the lighter shades you wear. I hope you are having a super month, take care Tatiana. Jacqui x






    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts