"Not my style" trousers

     When I bought these trousers I was in doubt for a few weeks - should I keep them or return... They looked to me like lounge pants, something I usually wear at home or when grocery shopping. I tried them on a couple of times and was still debating with my husband about them being "Not my style", "Too casual", "More for young girls", but he liked them very much. 

      Then, on Sunday afternoon all of a sudden I decided to put them on and go to Philadelphia. I put my heels on which helped me create a look that's "My style", "Not too casual", "More for adult girl" and, honestly, I was very happy that I kept those pants. There are so many potential in them to create more interesting images. And probably I shouldn't say that these pants are "not my style" anymore. 

       We are women and we have that kind of power to make everything work for us if really want it!








Sweater (here), Pants (here), Earrings - Anthropologie, Boots - Steven Madden, Vest - Michael Kors, 
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I think these are just your style! I have been trying to find the "right" shoes to wear with leggings (my new love) and one of the women at work said, "When you are tall and thin, you can wear anything and it looks ok." It made me realize that wearing most anything with confidence makes it "my style."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Our confidence is a key! Thank you very much, Madeline!

      Delete
  2. These look amazing on you. You styled them so well! It's interesting how the right shoe makes the outfit!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love these plaid pants! The gorgeous heels really elevate them as well. Such a beautiful look! I think they are quite your style :-)
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful tartan pants on you and they look so good with the heeled boots! i definitely think these are your style, you wear them so well!

    Hope that your week is going well :) It's very smoky here still but we are lucky and safe from the bushfires.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous trousers, nice to see you took the plunge and wore them. You're whole outfit is planned beautifully - well done and thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have definitely made these pants completely your style! They are amazing and the way you styled them is absolute perfection. The heeled booties are magnificent! You are stunning! Thanks for joining our link party!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts