The desired sweater

      I saw this sweater the first day I started my job at Anthropologie in September, and since that day, I kept eyeing it for months. It was love at first sight, I wanted this sweater so much. But the price was quite high ($198.00)  and even with my discount it looked a little expensive. 

      I decided to wait for it to go on sale and I was not wrong in my decision. Right before Christmas I finally bought my desired sweater on a big sale with a great price ($43.98).

      Since then I have been wearing it non stop - it is very warm, cozy and high quality. This sweater definitelly became one of my favorite winter pieces in my wardrobe. 









Sweater and Jeans here - Anthropologie, Coat - Ralph Lauren, Shoes - DSW,

Comments

  1. What a pretty sweater, and what a deal! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun knit! it's great the wait paid off, you got such a good deal with it! :)

    Hope that you had a nice start to the week :) The weekday wear linkup is live on my blog, I'd love you to join! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun piece, the ladies of Style Not Age Collective have styled jumpers this month. Please do stop by and join the #chicandstylish #linkup today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that pretty sweater looks like a painting but damn it was 200 bucks originally. Love it though. Ditto on the fun, vibrant, blue backpack. =)

    I miss you on the blog so make sure to join the Thursday Moda linkup today {http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2019/01/thursday-moda-152-winter-in-beanies.html} and every Thursday, and while you are there join the "Skirting the Rules" linkup too. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2019/01/skirting-rules-leather-and-plaid-pencil.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts