Christmas shopping day

      It has been a month since I posted last on my blog. I have to admit that it is not easy to keep two jobs and take pictures and post regularly here, but I am getting better with my new schedule.

      When I first started working my second job at Anthropologie,  I felt like I didn't have any time left for my personal life and, also, I was always exhausted because of my schedule.  But today, it looks like I am doing much better, I am getting used to my new schedule and I am not feeling  as tired anymore.

      Today we went Christmas shopping and I decided to wear my white wool coat which I bought last year. It is pretty warm for walking outside and, at the same time, it is not too hot for being in the stores. And I think that the color of this coat is just perfect for such a grey winter day!

     Have you finished your Christmas shopping?









Coat - Express, Sweater, Pants, Beret, Earrings - Anthropologie,  Boots - Macy's,
Bag and Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Great outfit! Love the boots. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to catch you again! You are looking absolutely fabulous - very Parisian chic! Glad to hear you are coping with the work load better xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Maria! It is not easy anymore, but I am trying...

      Delete
  3. Love the white coat and those boots! They peep perfectly out from under the pants!

    Virginia | More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  4. This white coat is adorable. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful coat! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful coat! I love how the bright red bag really stands out!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coat is fabulous, I'd love a white coat! Great colour combo, one for me to style I think, just need to get my hands on a gorgeous coat like yours. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in Anthropologie in Waikiki, Honolulu Hawaii, yesterday and thought of you. Beautiful things in that store (and cute home goods, too). I love this outfit. It is so festive. (I have been wearing shorts and t-shirts in Hawaii).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are feeling less tired with your work schedule! Good to hear. I love the crisp off white coat, looks so stylish with the black and red.
    Happy Holidays!
    Thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts