Cyclical fashion

      I recently read an article "The Top 2020 Handbags Trends to Know" and found out that chain embellished bags are at the top of trends list now. It said: "Chains are popping up everywhere, from your jewelry to shoes and now handbags. Look for your favorite totes, satchels, and minaudières to all receive a chain strap as an added detail."

        I have always been impressed by how cyclical fashion is. And if I had enough space in my closet and haven't gotten bored of some items in my wardrobe, I probably wouldn't spend any money on top trend items. Because they come and go with a slight difference in shape and texture, but style is almost the same, and I keep saying that I am more of a style person than a trends one.

      For today's look I used a bag which I have owned for more then 8 years and it looked like it became very relevant again, and surprisingly, I still haven't gotten bored with this particular one.

      Do you have any items in your wardrobe which become popular over and over again?








Sweater, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Pants - Free People, Bag - Michael Kors,
Braslette - BCBGeneration, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:
 
 
 

Comments

  1. It's a fun bag and I'm loving those flared pants on you! What a great print! :) I agree, things always come around quite quickly in fashion, I tend not to sell my bags often as I find that they never really go out of style!

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Mica! Thank you very much! Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  2. A good bag is always a fine item. And they bevond even more beauti when they are often worn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I have never been much for fashion trends, so I just keep recycling what is in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pants are so cool, and I love the location. Photos are stunning, well done to Evgeny. The colors and the light are beautiful. Yes, my closet has trends from previous cycles at the ready :) Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about fashion cycles. Don't we wish we could have hung on to all those old handbags? Lol! I've been looking again all these bags with chain handles--hmmm. Cute outfit-thanks for sharing.

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are what caught my eye! I also love the details in the top!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your style Tatiana. Those paisley pants are so cool and yes the bag looks perfectly on trend. I wish I had kept more of my clothes, particularly from the 80s. Thanks for joining #WowOnWednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts