Light fall outfit

     It is so good to be back on track after a long vacation. We had a wonderful time in Russia, but it feels good to get my routine back. Yes, I am a routine person and I like to organized everything in my life.  And to tell you the truth I missed our shooting sessions with Evgeny, because during those we have a chance to spend our time together doing something we both are interested in.

     Today was a little windy and cool, but I still wanted to show an outfit I bought for Russia at my Anthropologie store. In my region it was still warm and sunny even though the fall season has already started, that's why I chose light shirt and pants, which would go well even for summer days..., but the deep yellow color reminded me that fall is right around the corner.








Shirt, Pants, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Bag - Michael Kors, 
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. Lovely to hear you've had a good holiday - your outfit certainly looks just right for holidays there.. I've sorted my wardrobe and begrudgingly had to get rid of my mustard culottes - they are too big, but I loved wearing them. Do join the #chicandstylish #linkup Tatiana. xx Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, it is time a new pair of culottes, Jacqui! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful time! You look quite elegant as usual!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good outfit! Love those trousers and you wear them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, Tatiana. Did Eugene take his camera to Russia? Any photos from the trip? I noticed your shirt says, Palm Springs--maybe it is an omen or suggestion for your next trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! No, he didn't. It was a very busy trip, we started a renovation in my mom's apartment.

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a great time! You look so fabulous in mustard yellow. Great outfit!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit--so casually chic! I'm about routine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great autumn outfit! I really like the navy and mustard together and those are such great pants! :)

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful time Tatiana! What a lovely outfit, and I like that you tied the blouse. The trousers are a wonderful color for Fall!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mustard and navy combo is perfect for fall!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts