These boots are made for walking

      The next two posts I would like to dedicate to my trip to New York. We planned this trip a while ago, but we were hit with a huge storm on Friday. All of my friends thought it would be a crazy idea to go to New York this weekend due to the storm. However, the storm did not stop us and on Saturday we got in the car and left for our trip to the Big Apple.

     Believe it or not, but the weather has never ruined our plans. We never experience bad weather when we go on our trips - somehow even if the forecast does not look promising, we always end up avoiding the bad weather.  

      Going to New York I always prepare myself for lots and lots of walking. That is why I am trying to avoid wearing heels. My first preference is given to comfortable shoes. This time my choice fell on this pair of Prada boots which I bought ten years ago (believe it or not). Even ten years later I think they still look stylish and trendy, plus they are very comfortable.  

    At the end of the day my Apple watch showed that we made almost 15,000 steps and I think I could walk even more in these boots. Even after ten years, these shoes serve me well!









Vest - Michael Kors, Shirt - H&M, Sweater - Rachel Roy, Boots - Prada,
Dress, Earrings and Brooch - Anthropologie, Bag - Valentina, Belt - NY@Company,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Fabulous outfit, love that cute sleeveless jacket. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great denim skirt. The safety pin is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nicole! it is not not a skirt, this is a dress. I just put a sweater on top of it.

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, Tatiana. The blue boots are beautiful. I heard it was very windy in NY over the weekend; glad it was not a problem for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! Yes, it was very windy, but not like in Philadelphia. To my big surprise, the weather in New York was much better than in our area.

      Delete
  4. What lovely boots and I love the style of this look. What an adorable pin! Your jean skirt is very pretty and flattering, I have one I wear often myself. You look beautiful!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts