Back on track

      I am back from my home country full of good memories and a great spirit. I spent a wonderful time with my family and friends. It was so great to see everyone, we couldn't stop talking and sharing the latest news about each other. I felt blessed the whole time to be home among people who truly love me and care about me.

      But now I am here and I am very happy to be back. It may sound odd, but I belong to one of those people who finds a way to love both places with the same power. I have enough space in my heart to hold both countries and all people I know there and here.

      Today I want to show you a new top which I bought at Anthropologie right before my trip. I liked it because it can be worn by itself as wells as a part of layers in between seasons. I found it pretty difficult sometimes to find the right clothes in transition of seasons, because mornings and evenings could be pretty cool, but days are still hot.




      A little bit of Russian landscaping





       I just wanted to share with you a beautiful sunset at the Black Sea in Sochi.



Top here and Cardigan - Anthropologie, Jeans - Guess, Shoes - INC International
Bag - Arcadia, Sunglasses -Ralph Lauren, Earrings - NY&Company
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Amazing look!
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure in Google+ and GFC
    Follow back? Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Eri! I just started following you. I like your content.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Love that gorgeous top and those fab booties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts